blood test blood test

Hmmmm

Definitely 4 or 6.

P.S. What music is that?

FireHound responds:

cradle of filth: cthulhu dawn
tnx for responding

Country Day Country Day

Dude you totally rule!

That was amazing!! It's a rarity to find such a talent in being truly random like that. You and your friends should be proud. Keep on animating and I will keep on watching my brother of ROCK!

Nokia Nokia

I liked it

I thought it would spawn pop-ups, but it didn't! I didn't get it at first, so watch the whole thing!

Day of Stick Day of Stick

preloaders

OK, you can download a preloader from the portal front page!

Odraude responds:

I hate u, you ruined my life :)

Solid Sticks 4 Solid Sticks 4

that was awesome!

that was mega awesome! everything was great! the serpent beastie thing must have taken weeks to do! well done to you, i would have given up after a second! any tips on fighting movies? please reply if you do

Failure Failure

that was great!

i thought that was really good, it made me laugh quite hard! the sound was brilliant, especially the man falling. flashkit did you use? keep up the good work.

chis responds:

yeah got them from flashkit
(thanks for review)

Dragon Blade Part 1 Dragon Blade Part 1

nice

This was a really great movie and all, and I couldn't get anywhere near this good, but I really don't like to see movies with little or no animation in them. I know it's difficult to animate sprites (nigh on impossible), but your movie will suffer if it isn't a direct parody of an existing game etc. All in all though, great work. Keep on fishin

Dragonball Z: Fury (ep.1) Dragonball Z: Fury (ep.1)

oh my god this ruled!

jesus christ where you learn to draw like that. It was sticks but not really sticks if you get me. Can't wait for the second episode! Get animating. Great flash!

New Year's Resolutions New Year's Resolutions

Very nicely done

I liked this VERY much. Nice nice nice. Funny as well. Great flash! Look forward to more from you